About me:

Originally from Hull, I now live in Llanberis, North Wales. Totally addicted to climbing, I work at the Indy Climbing wall and as a freelance routesetter to fund my dirty habit.

7 March 2011

The first blog.

I decided to start a blog in December (mostly because everyone else was doing it), but realised it had no real point. I wasn't doing anything interesting enough. Now the summer is on its way and the trad season has begun things have changed...

I guess my goals in writing a blog are two-fold. Firstly, there's the personal side of documenting 'what I did when I was young', and secondly, I'm hoping my rantings will provide a few people with the inspiration to get on something they've been putting off for a while, visit a new place, or try an underrated gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment